[ndnSIM] CryptoPP is present, but is not usable.

Natalya Rozhnova rozhnova.natalya at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 10:08:56 PST 2015

Hi Anil,

As Spyridon mentionned, one of the questions about cryptopp has recently
been resolved in the mailing list.

As I was the author of that question, I will share some information that
helped me a lot (together with answers of ndnSIM mailing list' members):

https://aarthii92.wordpress.com/2015/04/16/ns-3-based-named-data-networking-simulator-ndnsim2-0-installation-in-ubuntu-14-04/

They explain how to correctly install the cryptopp library and solve the
problem you just encountered.

It is written for 2.0. but works fine for 2.1 too.
Think about using --with-cryptopp=path/to/library option when configuring
your ndnSIM.

Hope it helps,
Natalya