[ndnSIM] Different pits

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:01:28 PDT 2015

This value will show you the number of PIT entries. An easy way to achieve the desired behavior would be to slightly modify the PIT class. Specifically, you can define an attribute for each PIT instance that would express the maximum number of entries that you can have.

After that, in the method that you insert an entry to a PIT, you can make a simple check and insert a new entry only if the number of PIT entries is smaller than the maximum defined one. You can take a look here:

https://github.com/NDN-Routing/ndnSIM/blob/master/NFD/daemon/table/pit.cpp#L65

Please let me know shall you need anything else.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA