[ndnSIM] Different pits

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:42:44 PDT 2015

Hi,

NFD does not limit the size of a PIT. If you want to control the incoming Interest rate, you could code a forwarding strategy for this purpose. May I ask why would you like to limit the size of a PIT?

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA