[ndnSIM] (no subject)

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Tue May 26 08:14:07 PDT 2015

Hi,

please use the “reply to all” option, so that our comments are visible to all the users.

That should work as well. However, I would suggest that you consider modifying the Interest class directly. I think that it is probably easier than messing with NS3 tags.

Hope that this helps.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science