[ndnSIM] (Please help) Implementing Customized Cache Management Policy

Kanin Assantachai kanin at inl.ics.keio.ac.jp
Thu Mar 26 19:20:14 PDT 2015

Hello Alex and Spyridon,

It's been more than a day since I sent an email about this set of
questions already, but I have not received any response yet. I
understand that I have asked quite a lot of questions, so it may take a
while to completely answer all of them. May I ask if you are working on
replying to my questions? Have I done anything wrong in my previous
email? I truly need help from you.

Kanin Assantachai