[ndnSIM] Mechanism to check neighbor (link) alive or not

Hitesh Wadekar wadekahn at clarkson.EDU
Wed Mar 4 09:03:05 PST 2015

HI Prof. Wang,

Yes, it is "Hello" messages. It was typo ( NLSR sends "info" interest), I
apologies for it. I completely agree on it.  Now I got to know NLSR failure
and detections. Yes, It will help to trigger routing calculation faster,

Thank you for clarifying :)

Regards,
Hitesh