[ndnSIM] Data packet forwarding from intermediate router.

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 08:48:41 PST 2015

Hello,

you probably need to code an application and install it on the intermediate routers. This application can send the data packets that you want. However, if your data packets are unsolicited, NFD will drop them for security reasons. In this way, if a “fake” packet satisfies a PIT entry, the original packet, which will be received later, would be considered as unsolicited and get dropped. If you want to forward both the “fake” and the original packet, you will have to take care of maintaining the PIT entry after the arrival of the “fake” packet.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA