[ndnSIM] How make a inter-domain network by ndnSIM?

amin1431 amin1431 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 16:51:19 PST 2015

Hi Spyros,Thank you for your help.Is there any guideline/tutorial to how we can run NDN (or other infrastructures for example) on top of a network?

Sincerely,
Armin

| Subject:  | Re: [ndnSIM] How make a inter-domain network by ndnSIM? |
| Date:  | Wed, 4 Feb 2015 18:06:38 -0800 |
| From:  | Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis <spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com> |
| To:  | amin1431 <amin1431 at yahoo.com> |
| CC:  | Ndnsim <ndnsim at lists.cs.ucla.edu> |

 Hello,

NDN can run on top of every protocol and ndnSIM implements this primitive.
Therefore, you have to use the implementation of the protocol that you want in your scenario and then run NDN on top of it.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA