[ndnSIM] ndnSIM 2.O Intermediate node generates notification message to its downstream node

amin1431 amin1431 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 16:44:45 PST 2015

Hi Anselme,Could you please share your code and scenario executed at ndnSIM for educational purposes?
Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Armin

| Subject:  | Re: [ndnSIM] ndnSIM 2.O Intermediate node generates notification message to its downstream node |
| Date:  | Mon, 2 Mar 2015 09:26:08 +0900 |
| From:  | NDIKUMANA ANSELME <anselme333 at gmail.com> |
| To:  | Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis <spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com> |
| CC:  | ndnsim <ndnsim at lists.cs.ucla.edu> |

 Dear Sir,
  Thanks for the feedback. i defined the application that run on intermediate nodes but the only problem i have , it forwards the notification to upstream node instead of downstream node. With Regards, Anselme N.

Hello,

 interesting question...

 I think that a convenient way to do so is to define an application that will run on the intermediate nodes and will send notifications to a downstream node based on the desired conditions. At least, this would be the way that I would start implementing it.

 Another way to do so (I do not think that it is quite convenient though) is to change the forwarding pipelines of NFD so that to send notifications to a downstream node based on the desired conditions.

 Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
 Internet Research Laboratory
 PhD Computer Science
 UCLA