[ndnSIM] Integrating changes to ndnSIM source into NFD source

Jonnahtan Saltarin saltarinj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 14:40:12 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I am re-coding a project that I did with CCNx 0.8.2 into NDN. Checking the
NFD code, I realized that I need to modify the NFD's forwarder
(forwarder.cpp). I am considering writing and testing my code with ndnSIM,
and, when it is stable, I would probably need to move to NFD to test in a
real scenario.

Before starting to code, I would like to know if there is any way to
configure ndnSIM to use a standalone version of NFD, as it does with
ndn-cxx? This will save me some work in the future.

Many thanks and best regards,

Jonnahtan Saltarin.