[ndnSIM] ndnSIM

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:07:54 PDT 2015

Hi Bouabid,

In general, our ndnSIM website provides some helpful information for new users:

http://ndnsim.net/2.0/

To get familiar with NDN simulations, you may take a look at the simulation examples on the ndnSIM website:

http://ndnsim.net/2.0/examples.html

The next step could be to run these simulation examples and see what will happen.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA