[ndnSIM] Tracing error

Gustavo Gonzalez gonzalezcga at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 13:02:00 PDT 2015

Hello,

I have been trying to catch the ndn data flow into an ascii file.

When the simulation is only wireless based (it means only access points and
clients) then it works fine but as soon as I add another node and establish
a p2p connection between the AP and that new node then the simulation
crashes and shows me the following message:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'ndn::tlv::Error'
  what():  Empty buffer during TLV processing

What is the main reason of this?

I suppose that there is a sort of incompatibility to try to catch ndn
packets coming from the wireless clients as soon as I add a wired node into
the simulation.

I appreciate your comments.

Regards.