[ndnSIM] Load balancer compilation error

Gustavo Gonzalez gonzalezcga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 02:11:37 PDT 2015

Hi Spyridon,

I have keep trying to make the ndn-load-balancer works without sucess. I
had to change the extension of the files from cpp and hpp to .cc and .h
respectively, otherwise the ./waf will produce an error during the
compilation. I don't know if this could be one of the possible causes of
the problem why I am not able to run the example.

I hope you could helpe me with this.

Regards.