[ndnSIM] Load balancer compilation error

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 15:53:16 PDT 2015

Hi Gustavo,

This error may be caused by the fact that the strategy that would like to use has not been successfully installed on the desired node. I guess that you are running a modified version of ndnSIM, right? I tried to run this example with a plain version of ndnSIM and it worked fine for me.

For more information about this example, you can take a look here:

http://ndnsim.net/2.0/examples.html#node-topology-with-custom-nfd-forwarding-strategy

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science