[ndnSIM] How to change packet to ndn::Data or ndn::Interest?

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Thu Jul 2 11:20:07 PDT 2015

This specific error tells that you need to link to boost_system library inside the module with red-queue.

Having said that, I don't think it would work, as there will be other dependencies which may result in circular dependencies (network module depends on ndnSIM and ndnSIM depends on network module).

You can try to make a "copy" of RedQueue (with different name and NS-3 identifier) and put it inside ndnSIM module.  This way you would solve linking issue and avoid any circular depenencies.