[ndnSIM] set LastRetransmittedInterestDataDelay

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 08:54:11 PST 2015

This attribute is used internally by the consumer application in order to measure the delay between the last retransmitted Interest and received Data packet. Its value cannot be set by the user, but it is only measured by the consumer and traced by the tracers.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA