[ndnSIM] For car2car scenarios

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Tue Jan 27 09:27:41 PST 2015

Hi!

I suspect that your NS-3/ndnSIM is configured and build in debug mode, while you’re trying to compile car2car repo in optimized.

To compile NS-3/ndnSIM in optimized mode, use

./waf configure -d optimized

If you really want debug mode os NS-3 (it is really slow), in car2car repo use

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=… ./waf configure --debug

—
Alex