[ndnSIM] FIB Manual Configuration

Cesar Ghali cghali at uci.edu
Thu Feb 26 15:31:19 PST 2015

Hi all,

I have a scenario with 3 nodes, consumer, router and producer connected
in a line. The consumer requests content /prefix and the producer serves
this content. Cache is disabled on all nodes. I did not choose a
forwarding strategy using ndn::StrategyChoiceHelper, nor configured FIB
manually or automatically. Still, all interests manage to find their way
to the producer. I used --visualize and NS_LOG=nfd.BestRouteStrategy2 to
confirm this observation.

Any idea why this is happening? Is there any default routing strategy
that will take place if user don't specify one?

Thanks for the help,
Cesar

--
cesarghali.info