[ndnSIM] Error: Multiple aggregation of objects of type ns3::Object

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 23:46:34 PST 2015

Hi,

Note: I am using the older version of ndnSIM.

What is the way to track down where and which place in code is calling
AggregateObject method on given object?

I have written a code where I am calling AggregateObject() method just
once. I presume I am indeed calling it once. However, when I run the code,
I consistently get the error log:

msg="Object::AggregateObject(): Multiple aggregation of objects of type
ns3::Object", file=../src/core/model/object.cc, line=254
terminate called without an active exception

Error log does say to run the program under debugger, but is it the only
approach?
./waf --run <program> --command-template="gdb --args %s <args>"

Just for the sake of isolating the problem, when I comment out the
AggregateObject() invocation, the program runs fine.

Regards,
/anil.