[ndnSIM] firstInterestDataDelay

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Mon Feb 16 17:01:44 PST 2015

There is only one received data :)  Even if by some accident another data is retrieved, it most likely will not get back to the consumer (there is no PIT entry for it).  Even if there is a way that the data actually goes back to consumer (which is practically impossible), it will be ignored by the consumer app.