[ndnSIM] Is the version 2.0 really stable? Is it encouraged to upgrade to version 2.0?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 10:50:38 PST 2015

Hello,

the new version of the simulator is fully stable and you are encouraged to install it, because it provides the features of all the recent advancements of NDN research.

All issues have been resolved a long time ago as you can see here:

http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/ndnsim/2015-January/001519.html

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science