[ndnSIM] NACKs in ndnSIM2.0?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 10:57:39 PST 2015

Hello Christian,

there is an active ongoing discussion about NACKs. Probably, there would be more than one types of NACKs that will be introduced to the protocol. As soon as an official decision is reached, NACKs will be supported by the libraries and NFD and will be introduced to ndnSIM as well.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA