[ndnSIM] How to set Pit and Fib in 2.0?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 08:53:33 PST 2015

Hello,

In ndnSIM 2.0, we use the PIT of NFD. For this structure you do not need to define a maximum number of entries.

As far as the FIB entries are concerned, you can add a new entry by using the FibHelper. You can take a look at the following example, where FIB entries are manually set:

http://ndnsim.net/2.0/examples.html#node-2-bottleneck-topology

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science