[ndnSIM] Clarifications regarding accessibility of content store

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:55:35 PST 2015

Hello,

ndnSIM 2.0 offers two different CS structures to the user. The user can choose one of them.

If you are planning to use the NFD’ CS you can take a look at the documentation here:

http://ndnsim.net/2.0/doxygen/classnfd_1_1Cs.html

You can use the find method or the iterators pointing to the first and the last element of CS.

If you are planning to use the old ndnSIM 1.0 CS then you may take a look here:

http://ndnsim.net/2.0/doxygen/classns3_1_1ndn_1_1ContentStore.html

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science