[ndnSIM] How to get node id in lru-policy.hpp

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Dec 28 09:01:51 PST 2015

Hi Saran,

The solution you found is getting access to nodeId from the ndnSIM 1.0 strategy.  For the caching policy, you can do the following:

   item->payload()->GetContentStore()->GetObject<Node>()->GetId()

You can also use the following (cheaty) solution that can work in most of the places:

   Simulator::GetContext();  // context ID == nodeId