[ndnSIM] Delete a pitEntry (not so easy as it seems to be)

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.EDU
Thu Dec 10 08:40:41 PST 2015

Hi Natalya

You may invoke Pit::insert again with the same Interest, which would return
the same entry as a shared_ptr<pit::Entry>.
Then you can erase this entry.

Yours, Junxiao