[ndnSIM] CryptoPP is present, but is not usable.

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 19:50:18 PST 2015

Thanks Spyros for the reply.

Curious to know what is the difference between the ndn-cxx (its main
source) and the one which is part of ndnSIM? This is the question from my
below post, which I believe is not answered yet.

When we configure/compile ndnSIM one of the prerequisite is ndn-cxx
otherwise configure script fails. So my question is: do we install ndn-cxx
from its main source or do we install it from the version which is part of
ndnSIM source?

When I install ndn-cxx it from the main source its compile goes through
fine. However, when I try to compile and install ndn-cxx from the ndnSIM
sources, I hit the error I reported in this thread.

Can you please comment?

/anil.