[ndnSIM] Feeding tcl trace file into ndnSIM

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 12:31:20 PDT 2015

Hi Bouabid,

I am sorry but you do not provide any further information on what exactly you are using. I feel that since you are using a NS2 mobility trace, it would be better to ask for assistance on the NS3 mailing list.

Thanks

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science