[ndnSIM] Chunk eviction policy

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 21:05:02 PDT 2015

Hello,

I think that you could leverage on the hierarchical structure of NDN names.

That is to say, you could access and/or evict all the names that have a specific number of common name components starting from the first component.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA