[ndnSIM] CAIDA points

k claffy kc at caida.org
Wed Apr 22 08:16:22 PDT 2015

did you look at:

http://www.caida.org/data/internet-topology-data-kit/

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 04:21:37PM +0200, Marco Ulgelmo wrote:
  Hello,

  I would like to use CAIDA points in a simulation scenario in ndnSIM. In particular I have downloaded these points http://www.caida.org/data/active/ipv4_routed_topology_aslinks_dataset.xml <http://www.caida.org/data/active/ipv4_routed_topology_aslinks_dataset.xml>

  So far i couldn???t seem to find a way to convert these points to a Rocketfuel or Annotated Topology format. Do anyone know how to use CAIDA points in ndnSIM?

  Thanks,
  Marco Ulgelmo