[ndnSIM] some problem in using wimax module for ndn

lzy lizhengyin1115 at 163.com
Fri Apr 17 10:25:53 PDT 2015

hello everyone 。i create 2 SS(SubscriberStation) and 1 BS(BaseStation) in my script. One SS(node 0) install ndnConsumer ,another SS(node 1) install ndnProducer,SS1(node 0) can sent packet and BS (node 2) will receive packet(as jpg shows), but BS(node 2) wont trans packet to SS2(node 1).so SS2(node 1) wont sent DataPacket back.
If i install ndnConsumer in BS(node 2),ndnProducer in SSs(node 0 and node 1),BS will send packet to SSs but SSs wont sent DatePacket back too (as jpg2 shows),here are my codes in attachment ,anyone could give me some advices?