[ndnSIM] About NotifyNewAggregate

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 08:52:07 PDT 2015

Hello Marco,

please use the “reply to all” option, so that your questions are visible to the list.

ndnSIM 2.0 uses the forwarding features of NFD. I think that the instructions in my first message are useful for your goal. Moreover, you need to the change the forwarding strategy structure, so that to follow the general structure of the forwarding strategies of NFD. For example, you can take a look at the best-route forwarding strategy:

https://github.com/NDN-Routing/ndnSIM/blob/master/NFD/daemon/fw/best-route-strategy2.cpp
https://github.com/NDN-Routing/ndnSIM/blob/master/NFD/daemon/fw/best-route-strategy2.hpp

You will need to move the code of your strategy under the directory NFD/daemon/fw and add your strategy in the NFD/daemon/fw/available-strategies.cpp script.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA