[ndnSIM] How to dynamically calculate GlobalRouting?

虞龙煜 yunlzy at 126.com
Tue Apr 14 03:45:41 PDT 2015

 HI All,
      I have a scenario that new producer will be install at runtime.
      For correctly retrieve this producer, i need to re-calculate the globalRouting.
      I used a map to store all the prefix and node pairs,
      and use addOrgins function to re-add all the prefix
      then i I used GlobalRoutingHelper::CalculateRoutes to reCalculate them.
      But it still does not work as I thought.
      I doubted if I use calculateRoutes in a wrong way?

      Thanks.
longyu