[ndnSIM] Unable to run CustomApp with my own scenario

harshad shirwadkar harshadshirwadkar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:52:04 PDT 2015

Thanks Anil for the reply. Well, I had the correct application in
ndn-my-scenario.cpp (CustomApp). The problem is when I try to run my
scenario, it does not find CustomApp in a set of registered
components.

For now, I have moved the CustomApp source from
src/ndnSIM/examples/ndn-custom-apps to src/ndnSIM/apps and things
started working. Eventually, I want to write my own consumer and
producer apps. I am not sure if that's the correct place
(src/ndnSIM/apps) to write custom applications though. But, I won't
mind as long as things work :-).

Thanks,
Harshad.