[ndnSIM] How to get interest name from consumer sendpacket

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 20:18:37 PDT 2015

Hello,

the first line of the code that you mentioned creates an empty interest and returns a pointer to this empty interest. In the second line, you are requesting the name of this empty interest. This name does not exist.

I guess that this is the problem.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science