[ndnSIM] I have some questions of NDN.

최해일 0023 at naver.com
Tue Sep 2 03:21:41 PDT 2014

Dear NDN.

Hello. My name is Haeil Choi. I study Networking at Kookmin graduate school from Korea.
I'm interesting the future internet. so I read the your paper NDN.
 - Networking Named Content by V. Jacobson, D. K. Smetters, J. D. Thornton, M. F. Plass, N. H. Briggs, R. L. Braynard CoNEXT 2009, Rome, December, 2009.

I have some questions. so I write this e-mail.
This paper was 5 years ago, I do not know what is changed now. I would appreciate your response.

1. I want to know what is IP+CCN Router in section 4.1.

2. In figure 6, If Routers have both IP function and CCN function, Does IP Router C know adjacency Router A, B, E, F? How does it know that?

3. I organized the problem related to figure 6 in attached ppt file. Do I show you the exact description?

4. I understand that CCN don't have source and destination. How does the IP Router C find the A and B in Interest packet sent from the F?

5. I want to simulate the same conditions as above in NS3. I don't know how can I designed IP+CCN router in NS3.
 I wonder if I could get a related data and ndnSIM source.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Haeil Choi.