[ndnSIM] Number of CacheHit/Prefix

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Tue May 13 10:55:02 PDT 2014

Hi Andre,

You would need to create a custom tracer or modify the existing one.  As you may have discovered, the one that we have right now (CsTracer) provides only aggregated information per node.  If you have just one fixed prefix, you can just hack in the CsTracer implementation and hard-code it.  If not, you may need to do more extensive changes.  I would be happy to merge your changes if you can make this function to be generic enough.