[ndnSIM] Help needed on ndnSIM

Samiuddin Mohammed stmohammed at ualr.edu
Fri Mar 14 02:29:47 PDT 2014

Alex, I solved it. I had same name scenario in ns-3 and scratch folder. One
of them was old file. I think that was the issue. Thanks for your help.

And, Is there a way to color nodes in the output shown on python
visualizer? Like if I want to colour all consumer nodes in one, all
producers in another? How do I do that?

--
Regards,
Samiuddin