[ndnSIM] Signature

AL IMEM ALI ali_limem2006 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 21:47:20 PDT 2014

if we are talking about signature privacy , which tools are used to check content integrity ?

Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad

Alex Afanasyev <alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu> wrote:

It all depends on what is your plan.  What I meant is that in the simulator you always know who is the good guy and who is the attacker.  All "corrupted" or incorrectly signed Datas can simply be represented by an "evil bit" and the verification process can be a matter of checking the evil bit.