[ndnSIM] PIT size

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Thu Mar 13 16:38:11 PDT 2014

Hi Mohammad,

An excessive DropData could be a result of the way you set up the limit.  You didn't show the detail, but if you have used "Lru" policy for the limit, then this would be the core problem---whenever limit is reached, you would evict an older entry, instead of keeping it and rejecting new interest.  I suspect that you will get more reasonable results if you change to "Persistent" policy (which is actually a default).