[ndnSIM] How to get erased item of Content Store

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Wed Jul 2 13:42:08 PDT 2014

what exactly is not working / what error you're getting?  I have copied this line from the example that I was able to compile.

If you're trying to add this line to the existing policies, then you will get the error, since the policies are normally shared between different modules (CS and PIT).  You can use this customization only in CS-specific policy (e.g., LFU that is only used by CS right now)