[ndnSIM] Boost libs folder path on Ubuntu 13.10 changed, configure failing

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Thu Jan 30 16:52:56 PST 2014

Thanks Ric,

I had similar problem with boost on Ubuntu 13.10 (really, why did they changed paths... do people run the same distribution on different platforms at the same time?) with my other project, but completely forgot that this also an issue with ndnSIM.  Technically, this is an issue with NS-3 and as I checked the development branch of NS-3 still has this problem.  If you want, you can create a ticket there too :)

I will try to update the customized version of base NS-3 for ndnSIM in a couple of days.