[ndnSIM] error stopping an application

fabrizio saponaro fab.batta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 08:40:55 PST 2014

Hi,
i want to stop the ConsumerWindow application when a download is finished,
so I used the call to Consumer::StopApplication() in the
ConsumerWindow::OnData() method, but I got an error of segmentation fault.
Running with the debugger I got this:
0x00007ffff77c839f in ns3::SimpleRefCount<ns3::Object, ns3::ObjectBase,
ns3::ObjectDeleter>::Ref() const ()
   from /ndnSIM/ns-3/build/libns3-dev-ndnSIM-debug.so

and trying to see which call cause me the error I found that is the step 2
of the App::StopApplication ():
GetNode ()->GetObject<L3Protocol> ()->RemoveFace (m_face);

What can I do?
I add that at the same time of the StopApplication() call, I've different
ConsumerWindow Application installed on the same node.

Best regards,
Fabrizio