[ndnSIM] class InterestException

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Thu Jan 16 11:53:46 PST 2014

Hi Masri,

You probably want to run your simulation in the debugger and see who exactly throws the exception.  You can use 'catch throw' command in gdb to break your scenario at the point of the thrown exception.

Most likely the exception related to the packet format.  If you changed it (i.e., encoding/decoding), you need to double check that encoding/getsize/decoding procedures are consistent with each other.