[ndnSIM] compile Interest Flooding Attack

ticket economy ticketeconomy at hotmail.it
Thu Jan 9 10:00:54 PST 2014

Hi,I want to use the ndnSIM-ddos-interest-flooding scenario, so I followed this instruction https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-ddos-interest-flooding but when I try to compile with CXXFLAGS="-std=c++0x" ./waf configure I get out that "lib iostreams not found in /usr/local/lib". I premise that I used ndnsim for months, so I've already installed boost library. Also, if I launch the same command in the ns3 folder, at the lib iostreams's line, I can read that is 'ok'. It's very strange..
What can I do?Regards,Andrea