[ndnSIM] Statistics using Interest Flooding Mitigation

Tun Tun Oo htunhtunu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 21:49:43 PST 2014

Dear Alex,
Happy new year to you.
Now I am trying to use stats.cc/h from the interesting-flooding-mitigation
for the purpose of getting instant load.
I have several questions.
1. Now I am getting stats information of the each node every one second.
I want to get this information at particular time interval or event, for
example, 0.1 seconds or whenever I received the Interest packet. Could you
advice me how to extend it?

2. At first I used this code in dumbbell topology but I received the
SIGSEGV error after running several seconds. Now it is working in tree
topology. I would like to know how to modified it for using in other
topologies.
Thanks you,

sincerely yours
TUN