[ndnSIM] PIT Pruning Time

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Tue Feb 25 17:52:10 PST 2014

Hi Mohammad,

Everything depends on your particular scenario and whether you have set limits on PIT table size.  If you have set them, then non-zero pruning time will prevent new interests to be accepted, potentially resulting in more timeouts.  Other than that, I cannot immediately see the reason for increased number of timeouts.