[ndnSIM] IPython IPLIB error

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Mon Feb 24 15:34:16 PST 2014

Hi Davi,

Unfortunately, I still don't have a solution for that, since I'm not sure how to reproduce the problem.

Which platform you're running the code on, and which version of Python are you using?  The error seems to be related to updates in IPython interface and NS-3 is not supported these changes yet.

Just in case. You don't need visualizer to run the simulation and simulation should work without --vis option.