[ndnSIM] Simple PIT statistics information gathering

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Sat Feb 15 21:54:49 PST 2014

Hi Junho,

In your scenario, you have to properly set either Size or MaxSeq parameter for ConsumerWindow class. Unfortunately, -1 does not mean infinity.

Another problem is with prefix consumers are using.  Consumers send interests /%00, /%00%01, /%00%02, ..., but the prefix that is configured in FIBs is /prefix.  As a result, you also not seeing any traffic flow.  In your case, it is mandatory that both consumer and producer have the following

  consumerHelper.SetPrefix ("/prefix");

..

  producerHelper.SetPrefix ("/prefix");