[ndnSIM] trace interest satisfied for individual contents

Junaid Ahmed Khan junaidkhanfastian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 09:19:58 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am using ndnSIM by letting some consumers generate interests for some content and some producers satisfy those interests. I am using packet level trace helper which generates the "aggregate-trace.txt”.

I am interested for each consumer/producer to generate/satisfy interest for several contents. However the aggregate trace does not show the interest satisfied for each of different content.Is there a way too get a trace of each individual item, also if it can be traced on caching level?

More precisely, If I add a producer/source node using “AddOrigin” for multiple “prefix” names, can I trace the interest satisfied for each individual prefix at each time instant instead of having aggregated trace?

If there are any ambiguities in my question, please feel free to ask.

Any response would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Junaid Ahmed Khan
+33.7.58.04.64.34